Walden University offers contact hours (CH) for eligible articles. All CH-eligible articles are designated with an icon and display available contact hours, and expiration date. Users may print or download a CH Certificate upon successful completion of the article, test, and evaluation.
How to Obtain Contact Hours for this Activity:
- Follow the link provided in the CH box at the beginning of the article
- Complete the registration process (no fee is required)
- Complete the attestation statement
- Complete the post-test (passing score is 80%)
- Complete the evaluation
- Print or download your certificate
- Activity must be completed and contact hours claimed prior to the expiration date
- Conflict of Interest forms are collected and evaluated from all planners and authors.
- Planners and authors will have declared and resolved any commercial interests prior to article publication.
- All authors, article reviewers, editors, and planners of contact-hour activities within the journal have disclosed no relevant relationships with commercial interests pertaining to any information within CH-eligible articles.
Nonendorsement of Products
Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing nursing education activities only and does not imply Walden University or ANCC Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.
Walden University is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. P0469.