Walden University offers contact hours (CH) for eligible articles. All CH-eligible articles are designated with an icon and display available contact hours, and expiration date. Users may print or download a CH Certificate upon successful completion of the article, test, and evaluation.
How to Obtain Contact Hours for this Activity:
- Activity must be completed and contact hours claimed prior to the expiration date.
- Follow the link provided in the CH box at the beginning of the article.
- Set up a learner profile.
- Complete the attestation statement.
- Complete the post-test (passing score is 80%).
- Complete the evaluation.
- Print or download your certificate.
- Conflict of Interest forms are collected and evaluated from all planners and authors.
- Planners and authors will have declared and resolved any commercial interests prior to article publication.
Nonendorsement of Products
Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing nursing education activities only and does not imply Walden University or ANCC Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.
Walden University is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Provider Unit Number P0469.