About This Journal
The mission of the International Journal of Applied Management and Technology (IJAMT) is to encourage collaborative and multi-disciplinary examinations of important issues in business and technology management, and to engage scholars and scholar-practitioners in a dynamic and important dialogue. More information about the IJAMT can be found in Aims and Scope.
The IJAMT supports the open exchange of information and offers Diamond Open Access, which includes free access to peer-reviewed articles and content without charging article processing and publishing fees. Please see the Policies section for more information on authors’ rights.
All manuscripts are peer reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 30 days after submission. Articles in the IJMAT are published on an as-accepted basis and appear online immediately upon completion of our production process.
Indexing and Abstracting
The International Journal of Applied Management and Technology is listed in Ulrich’s and Cabells' Journal Whitelist. Articles are indexed in the following services::
- Business Source Alumni Edition, 7/1/2011-
- Business Source Complete, 7/1/2011-
- Business Source Corporate, 7/1/2011-
- Business Source Corporate Plus, 7/1/2011-
- Business Source Elite, 7/1/2011-
- Business Source Premier, 7/1/2011-
- EBSCO Open Access Journal, 7/1/2011-
- ABI/INFORM Collection, 1/1/2008-
- ABI/INFORM Global (American Business Information), 1/1/2008-
- Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database, 1/1/2008-
- Business Premium Collection, 01/01/2008-
- ProQuest Central, 01/01/2008-
- SciTech Premium Collection, 01/01/2008-
- Technology Collection, 01/01/2008-
Raghu Korrapati, PhD, is a core faculty member of the PhD in Management program. Dr. Korrapati has extensive academic and industrial experience leading the design, development and implementation of cost-effective, high-performance technology solutions to meet challenging business needs. He is a member of Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Board of Examiners (2005, 2006, and 2008), and state of South Carolina Quality Award Examiner (2005 and 2006). Dr. Korrapati is an elected fellow of institution of engineers (FIE) and Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications. Contact the editor at [email protected].