Submit Work

Most research can be submitted electronically. Click on a link below to submit your research. Some publications do not allow authors to submit directly. In these cases, you will be provided with a mail form to contact the appropriate administrator for further instruction.

Colleges and Schools
College of Health Sciences
College of Management and Technology
College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
The Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership Publications
International Journal of Applied Management and Technology
Journal of Educational Research and Practice
Journal of Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
Journal of Social Change
Journal of Social Work in the Global Community